May 20, 2020 Miriam Brual 10620 Caminito Derecho San Diego, CA 92126 buensucesomiriam@yahoo.com Sy-Jose Medina Claim Representative First American Home Warranty Re: Service Request 3309320422 Dear Sir Medina, On April 27th of this year, I called and requested a repair of our hot water slab leak. That same day you have assigned and sent ML plumbing to do the repair. The plumber named “JUGO” looked at it and said that he will send someone to do the leak detection and had referred us to a water restoration company because he saw that our floor was flooded. The following day I haven’t heard back from ML Plumbing nor from any First American representatives. If I haven’t called and followed up myself I wouldn’t figure out that the one you just sent out as your “authorized contractor” doesn’t have the ability to perform the leak detection. How absurd. Then you changed it to ALL EXPRESS plumbing. Finally on April 30th, JOHN Titouah, the plumber and owner of All Express came and did the a...
Comments
Post a Comment